BUTLER 722 is easy to install in a wardrobe. It lowers the clothes out of the wardrobe within comfortable reach, even if in a seated person.
With BUTLER 722, the height of the wardrobe can be used to the full.
A simple push of a button lowers the clothes rod by 44.0". A person of normal height can easily reach up to 74.8" which means the clothes rod in its upper position can be 118" above the floor. Thus, the lower part of the wardrobe can be used for another clothes rod or other form of storage.
|Type of lift||Electric wardrobe lift that lowers the clothes rod in front of the wardrobe|
Motorised clothes rod, steplessly adjustable 44.0" (1118 mm)
|Speed level||1.85" (47 mm) /sec.|
|Operation||Wired manoeuvre device|
|Electrical connection||Plug for 100-240VAC, 50/60hz, 2.0 A|
|Length of motor cable||2000 mm|
|Max load||66 lb (30 kg)|
|Fits cabinet width||
23.6"-35.4" (600-900 mm) / 39.4"-63.0" (1000 - 1600 mm)
Powder-lacquered steel parts, plastic cover, chromed clothes rod
|Noise level||52 dB|
|Delivery package||35.4"x19.3"x3.54" (900x490x90 mm) (LxWxH)|
|Delivery Weight||27.5 lb (12.5 kg)|
|Warranty||3 years warranty
Granberg makes a commitment to remedy material and manufacturing defects for a period of three years from the invoicing date.
Functions and Advantages
- Load bearing capacity 66 lb (30 kg)
- Telescopic for interior wardrobe dimensions from 21.5" to 61.7" in width
- Stylish and discreet design
- Very quiet motors also take up little space inside the wardrobe
- Integrated safety stop stops movement on collision
- 1x Wardrobe lift
- 1x Control unit with 2 connection cables
- 1x Power supply unit with plug
- Cover of grey plastic RAL 7035, powder-lacquered arms RAL 7035, chromed clothes rod
- Cover of white plastic RAL 9003, powder-lacquered arms RAL 9003, chromed clothes rod
-Cover of black plastic RAL 9005, powder-lacquered arms RAL 9005, chromed clothes rod