CENTERLIFT 6490 is a motorized kitchen island.
With cabinets on one side and open space on the other side, a height-adjustable work area is created with space for knees on one side and generous storage space on the other. CENTERLIFT creates a kitchen in which everyone can work comfortably while also providing a natural place for people to gather in the kitchen on all occasions. The lifting system can be integrated with kitchens from any kitchen manufacturer.
Motorised, steplessly adjustable 15.7" (400 mm)
|Speed level||0.8" (20 mm) / sec.|
|Operation||Recessed mounted buttons located in the motor units (left and right side)|
Safety switches under the cabinet and under the front of spaces for knees. The function of the safety switch is to stop the
|Electrical connection||2 Plugs for 110 V|
|Plumbing connections||Connection is made with flexible hoses|
|Lifting force||880 lb (400 kg)|
|Frame depth||43.5" (1106 mm)|
|Front height - open side||4.06" (103 mm)|
|Dimensions cover plates - open side||1 pc, width = width of lift, height 20.0" (510 mm), thickness 0.5"-0.8" (12-20 mm)|
|Width worktop||Width of lift + thickness of the side cover + Desired protrusion|
|Depth worktop||Depth of lift, 43.5" (1106 mm) + thickness of the front cover + Desired protrusion|
1 package with motor units. 1 package with length-dependent beams. 1 package with ready-mounted aluminium system for the part with space for knees
|Fittings supplied||Bracket for fronts and top board|
Motor units in lacquered steel (S235JRG2). Aluminium beams Aluminium frame for the part with space for knees
|Warranty||3 years warranty
Granberg makes a commitment to remedy material and manufacturing defects for a period of three years from the invoicing date.
Functions and Advantages
- Motorised kitchen island lift for cabinets and the part with space for knees
- Height-adjustable 27.5"- 43.3" above floor (excl. top board)
- 880 lb (400 kg) lifting power
- Safety switch under storage cabinet and the part with space for knees.
- Fittings for worktop and fronts are included
- Worktop width = lift width + thickness of side cover + desired protrusion
- Worktop depth = lift depth (1106 mm) + thickness of front cover + desired protrusion
- Electronics and motor system "Plug and Play"
- Cover panel can hide installations under the worktop on the side with space for knees 1 pc, width = width of lift, height 20.0" (510 mm), thickness 0.5"-0.8" (12-20 mm)
- Factory-mounted aluminium system
- Floor-mounted motors
- Control button
- Safety switch at the part with space for knees